Call center is established to receive complaints and suggestions of our customers related electricity services.
Call center is reachable via 144 helpline.
Call center staff are at services of our customer in three shifts from 8:00 to 24:00 7 days of week.
Giving information regarding the following issues:
- Information on the receipt of electricity bills
- Information on the payment of electricity bills (Bakhtar Babk, Azizi Bank, Kabul Bank, Pashtanay Bank and Mili Bank)
- Information on electricity payment categories of commercial areas, residential areas and etc.
- Information on the electricity supply interruption
- Information on the change of name and account
- Information on the electricity distribution
Dealing with the technical and administrative problems with respect to technical conditions and technical processes:
- Dealing with complaints about electric fuse
- Dealing with complaints about DABS staff working in fields
- Dealing with complaints about the technical staff of electricity at stations
- Dealing with complaints from those who are responsible for customer care centers in Kabul
- Dealing with complaints about those who read the meters
- Dealing with complaints about not receiving the bill on time
While facing the following points, please dial 144
- Using the electricity in an illegal ways
- Stealing the electrical equipment
- Falling down the electricity poles or the accident of vehicles with electricity poles
- Falling down the cables during the storm or harsh flood.
- Burning of boxes or the cables joint
- Short circuits
- Reporting cases when illegal money is claimed and also corruption cases in electricity services