Meeting of Turkmen energy board with Afghan energy board on importing power energy and improving the condition of energy reception has been started.
Today 7th October, the meeting held up by participation of high board of energy sector of Turkmenistan with the hosts of DABS in Kabul which has continues for one week
The main contents of this meeting are as follows:
- Discussion on extension of contract and PPA signing (contract of buying power) import of energy power for Herat, Faryab,Jawozjan and Sar-e-pul provinces from transfer line of 110KW and 10KW for 2018 and 2019 years
- Discussion on extension of importing energy power contract for these districts:
- Qarqin, Kham aab, Murchaq and Center of Badghis Province
- Discussion on extension line of 110KW Herat province to 220KW (Details of the latest developments Turkmenistan and Afghanistan side)
- Discussion on agreement of 3 side (Afghanistan,Turkamenistan,Pakistan) in cause of import, Transit of power energy and the last development of project.
- Direct cooperation between departments of power affairs and Power Company of Turkman Angor of Turkmenistan (equipment and installation of future project)
- Discussion about latest developments and build of 500KW line.
- Discussion on build of together substation
- Closing of meetings, Conclusion and signing of documents
Meanwhile, as per the last meeting hold up on Ashiqabad the capital of Turkmenistan which discussion was about cooperation from both side and general agreement was done, that in this meeting has been got final.