Unified Contact Center/Call Center
DABS has established single point contact through a Unified Contact Center at Kabul to receive all the complaints, service requests and suggestions from all the customers of DABS related to electricity services. The Call center is reachable via unified phone number 144. The Call Center staff serves the customers from 8.00AM to 11.00PM (15 hours) in all 7 days of week. All the calls received are recorded in the system and forward the complaints to the respective field staff for investigation and rectification. Following service requests are implemented at DABS UCC.
Giving information regarding the following issues:
- Information on the receipt of electricity bills
- Information on the payment of electricity bills (Bakhtar Babk, Azizi Bank, Kabul Bank, Pashtanay Bank and Mili Bank)
- Information on electricity payment categories of commercial areas, residential areas and etc.
- Information on the electricity supply interruption
- Information on the change of name and account
- Information on the electricity distribution
Dealing with the technical and administrative problems with respect to technical conditions and technical processes:
- Dealing with complaints about electric fuse
- Dealing with complaints about DABS staff working in fields
- Dealing with complaints about the technical staff of electricity at stations
- Dealing with complaints from those who are responsible for customer care centers in Kabul
- Dealing with complaints about those who read the meters
- Dealing with complaints about not receiving the bill on time
While facing the following points, please dial 144
- Using the electricity in an illegal ways
- Stealing the electrical equipment
- Falling down the electricity poles or the accident of vehicles with electricity poles
- Falling down the cables during the storm or harsh flood.
- Burning of boxes or the cables joint
- Short circuits
- Reporting cases when illegal money is claimed and also corruption cases in electricity services